3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCoppy Nook Lane, Hammerwich, Staffordshire
- An individual detached extended and improved bungalow with attic room
- Contemporary accommodation and presented to a high standard throughout
- Countryside views
- Enclosed entrance porch, through hallway
- Lounge, Fabulous kitchen, Dining room
- Three double bedroom plus Attic room
- Re-fitted family bathroom
- Driveway providing ample parking, Detached single garage
- Stand-out feature rear garden with countryside aspect
- Double glazing and gas fired central heating
Bill Tandy and Company are pleased to present this beautifully appointed and much improved individual and extended three bedroom detached bungalow occupying a lovely setting in the sought after village of Hammerwich. Offering well planned contemporary accommodation throughout, stand-out features along with the location are the fabulous rear garden, good sized bedrooms and generous refitted bathroom and further offers enclosed porch, through reception hall, lounge, kitchen, dining room and useful attic room. Outside is a drive providing ample parking, detached single garage and delightful enclosed rear garden with countryside views. An early internal viewing comes strongly recommended to appreciate both location and accommodation on offer.
Property ref: 121_1061_4205682
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61110050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4205682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.