2 bedroom terraced house for saleOld Highway, Hoddesdon
- Attractive 20'6 x 12' Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Recently Fitted Wet Room
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 60ft Rear Garden
- NO CHAIN..
This attractive red brick two bedroom Victorian cottage is situated to the eastern outskirts of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many amenities and within walking distance of Rye House railway station. The accommodation incorporates many features and viewing is highly recommended.
An opportunity to acquire this red brick Victorian two bedroom cottage which offers many features to include a downstairs wet room and two double bedrooms, is situated in this popular residential location within easy access to local shops and Rye House mainline station serving London Liverpool Street. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended.
Approached via partially glazed timber entrance door and door to:
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 6" x 12' ( 6.25m x 3.66m )
Featuring attractive wood block flooring, feature fireplace with recessed hearth, double glazed window to front elevation, coved ceiling and staircase leading to first floor.
Kitchen 11' x 7' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of units with white laminate doors, incorporating a one and a half bowl inset stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under, wall and base units with work surfaces, freestanding cooker and space for other appliances, double glazed window to side elevation, tiled floor and through to:
Door to garden, tiled floor and storage recess.
Wet Room 11' x 5' 2" ( 3.35m x 1.57m )
Recently fitted and featuring a low level flush WC, pedestal wash basin and enclosed shower area with thermostatic shower, double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Plus additional recess to either side of the chimney breast.
Fully fitted with a range of built in wardrobe cupboards, laminate floor, radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
Laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear elevation, coved ceiling, access to loft.
Enclosed front garden. West facing rear garden extending to approximately 60ft laid predominantly to lawn with a patio area to the immediate rear of the property and large timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61111271.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.