3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrooklands Drive, Leighton Buzzard
- 22FT LOUNGE/DINER
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- POPULAR LOCATION
This spacious three bedroom semi-detached property is located in the popular Brooklands area and set within easy access of Leighton Buzzard town centre, local schools and the mainline train station offering direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes.
This spacious three bedroom semi-detached property is located in the popular Brooklands area and set within easy access of Leighton Buzzard town centre, local schools and the mainline train station offering direct links to London Euston in just 32 minutes. The property is comprised of: kitchen, lounge/diner, bathroom and upstairs there are three bedrooms. Outside boasts a garage, driveway parking for 2 to 3 cars and an enclosed rear garden.
Double glazed door to the front. Radiator.
Doors to the lounge/diner and bathroom. Radiator.
Lounge/ Diner 10' 10" max x 22' 2" max ( 3.30m max x 6.76m max )
Double glazed bow window to the front . Two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 11' ( 3.28m x 3.35m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side, door to the rear. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Sink and drainer, Integrated electric double oven, gas hob, spaces for washing machine and fridge freezer.
Window to the rear. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, shower cubicle, wash hand basin in a vanity unit, WC,
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side, stairs up from the entrance hall, doors to all bedrooms. Loft access with pull down ladder, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 8" to the wardrobes x 10' 2" ( 4.17m to the wardrobes x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the side. Fitted wardrobes, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" max x 11' 11" ( 2.67m max x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobe, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 9" x 9' ( 2.36m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Gated driveway parking for three cars, gated side access to the rear.
Lawn area, paved patio area, shrub and flower borders, gated side access, door to the garage.
With up and over door, door to the rear, window to the side. Power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61111298.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.