3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFoam Court Waye, Ferring, West Sussex, BN12 5RD
- Attractive Extended Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Gardens Backing Rife
- Bath / Shower Room - Gas Heating
- Entrance Hallway - Lounge/Dining Room
- Double Glazing
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- In / Out Driveway - Garage
A most attractive detached bungalow approached via a block paved in/out driveway and having been well maintained and extended to provide spacious accommodation. A major feature of the property is the open aspect to the rear as the property backs to the Rife. The accommodation has been extended and comprises briefly of entrance hallway, lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms, bath/shower room. The property benefits from gas heating, double glazing and garage. There is a gate from the rear garden leading to the Rife with popular and extensive walks to the beach and beyond.
Situated in a quiet and favoured position in South Ferring. Ferring is a quiet and popular seaside village with two small shopping parades both served by bus routes giving access to surrounding areas including Worthing town centre and a mainline railway station. In the village centre there is a doctors surgery, dentist, library, village hall and Co-op store.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 356674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Symonds Reading, Ferring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.