4 bedroom detached house for saleBawtry Road, Bessacarr
- much improved family home
- 'dormer' style accommodation
- substantial plot
- variety of outbuildings
- 2 Conservatories
- en suite to master
- 2 en suite first floor bedrooms
- study / modern conservatory
- breakfast kitchen/ granite worktops
- gfch / double glazing
Set well back from Bawtry Road on a substantial plot, a significantly upgraded 4 bedroom detached family home with large double workshop / garage and adjoining office. Internally, the property has been recently re fitted to high standards throughout and provides flexible living; comprises on the ground floor: lounge, breakfast kitchen, two Conservatories, study, master bedroom - en suite, further bedroom and bathroom. First floor provides 2 further bedrooms each with en suite facilities. Outside; formal front gardens entered by Electric Gates, ample parking and garaging, rear lawned grounds with orchard.
Ideally positioned with excellent motorway links, and good access to the town centre as well as the popular nearby towns of Bawtry and Tickhill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61111472.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637012947. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.