2 bedroom flat for salePembroke Road, Clifton
- A most appealing apartment that boasts an impressive 27'5? x 15'9? drawing room with period fireplace, bay window and ornate moulded plasterwork.
- Additionally, there is a 16'9? x 14'3? kitchen/dining room which links via a covered walkway to the roof terrace rear garden
- The apartment is further complimented by a spacious 20'9? x 13'10? principal bedroom, 2nd double bedroom, well-appointed family bath/shower room, separate wc and useful study/occasional ...
- Located in a convenient and much sought after location close to Clifton Village, Whiteladies Road and Durdham Downs, yet within easy reach of the city centre.
- Accommodation: reception hall, drawing room, kitchen/dining room, 2 double bedrooms, study/occasional 3rd bedroom, family bath/shower room, separate wc.
- Outside: newly constructed garage block comprising 3 garages (one belonging to the apartment) and a private roof terrace garden above aforementioned garage block.
- An exceptional apartment that enjoys many charming period features with the immense benefit of private outside space and single garage.
An exceedingly spacious, 2 double bedroom, (plus study/occasional 3rd bedroom), hall floor apartment, of circa 1,500 sq. ft., set within an elegant Victorian period detached building, with generous accommodation, an abundance of period features plus the benefit of a large roof terrace garden & single garage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6688521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.