4 bedroom detached house for saleSkellingthorpe Road, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms & Two Reception Rooms
- Spacious and Versatile Accommodation
- Extensive Off-Road Parking & Double Garage
- Popular Residential Location
Boasting beautifully presented and modernised accommodation throughout is this spacious and well appointed four bedroom detached family home benefiting from an immaculately maintained rear garden, extensive off-road parking, double garage with workshop and a wide array of local amenities.
Boasting beautifully presented and modernised accommodation throughout is this spacious and well appointed four bedroom detached family home benefiting from an immaculately maintained rear garden, extensive off-road parking, double garage with workshop and a wide array of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Conservatory, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Study, Shower Room, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
With double glazed double door entry, quarry style tiled flooring and a further double glazed door leading into:-
Having stairs rising to the first floor, understairs storage cupboard, dado rail, wall mounted double radiator and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
A spacious, light and airy reception room enjoying extensive views over the rear garden, side and front elevations, two wall mounted panel radiators, coving, wall lights and a feature fireplace with wooden surround, marble back and hearth.
Having tiled flooring, wall lights, opaque roof panels, two wall mounted panel radiators, two double doors to the rear aspect leading out to the garden and windows to the rear and side aspects.
A further spacious reception room having a double glazed curved window to the side aspect, wall mounted radiator, built in cupboard to the recess, coving, doors to the Conservatory and Entrance Hall and a feature fireplace with living flame gas fire, tiled hearth and wooden surround.
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer and integrated appliances including an electric oven with four burner gas hob and cooker hood above and a dishwasher; complete with tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring, inset spotlights to the ceiling and two double glazed windows to the side aspect. Opening into:-
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and wall mounted gas central heating boiler; complete with tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect and inset spotlights to the ceiling. Door into:-
Being converted from the original garage with double glazed circular windows to the front and side aspects, double glazed patio doors leading out to the driveway, wall mounted radiator, ceiling hatch giving access to the loft storage space and a Louvre fronted storage cupboard housing the fuse board and meters.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wall mounted vanity wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with tiled walls, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
A spacious double bedroom enjoying a double glazed bow window overlooking the rear garden, wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes and a further range of fitted units including a dressing table, bedside cabinets with inset illuminated display shelving and coordinating top boxers over the bed.
A further well sized double bedroom having double glazed windows to both side aspects and a further double glazed bow window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, wall mounted radiator and fitted units including drawers, wardrobes, cupboard, dressing table and shelves.
A light and airy bedroom having double glazed windows to the side and front aspects, wall mounted radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes, shelving and cupboards.
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, wall mounted radiator and fitted units including wardrobes, shelving and cupboards.
Being fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over; complete with tiled walls, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The property boasts a generous plot with a substantial driveway providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles leading to a detached double garage with workshop. The rear garden is beautifully laid to lawn with mature, herbaceous shrubs and trees and a patio area ideal for seating; all of which is enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing and hedgerow.
Double Garage / Workshop
With two up and over doors and a door into the workshop area which benefits from a pedestrian access door, two windows, power, lighting and alarm.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61113524.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.