3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHarewood Road, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £105,000
- GUIDE PRICE: £105 ,000 - £115,000
- 3 bedroom well maintained mature Semi
- UPVC and GCH plus cool air heating system
- Generous off road parking
- Enclosed gardens
- Ideal for the local hospitals
GUIDE PRICE: £105 ,000 - £115,000 An attractive mature 3 bedroom Semi located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Fantastic for those wanting commuting links to local hospitals and Wakefield Town Centre. Would make an ideal small family home. Viewing by Appointment .
GUIDE PRICE: £105 ,000 - £115,000 A 3 bedroom mature Semi-detached property. Briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, through lounge/diner, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom. The property has generous off road parking to the front as well as easy maintained gardens to the rear as well as two outhouses and a timber framed shed. The property would be ideal for a small family. Solar panels to the rear. Attractively Priced. Ideal location for local hospitals and Wakefield Town Centre. Viewing essential.
White upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed panel and brass fixture leading into the hallway.
Cool air heating system to the wall. Staircase access to the first floor. Obscured glazed pine door into the lounge and an obscured glazed pine door into the kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Bi-folding door into understairs storage. Modern stylish kitchen with base and wall units in a wood design, cornice and plinths, laminate work surface over, one and a half times stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, plumbing for a washing machine, four ring gas hob, chimney extractor fan above, double oven beneath, some integrated appliances, cool air system.
Lounge/dining Area 20' 5" x 12' 1" Max ( 6.22m x 3.68m Max )
Dual aspect upvc windows to the front and rear aspect. Convector style radiator with thermostat to the front , tv point, electric fireplace with an ornate surround.
First Floor Landing
Staircase access to the first floor landing. Radiator with thermostat, upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, storage cupboards.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 8' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.46m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator with thermostat.
Bedroom 3 6' 3" x 10' 4" ( 1.91m x 3.15m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, storage above the bulkhead.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the rear aspect. Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with a mixer tap, shower over, pedestal sink with a mixer tap, low level flush w.c., tiled floor, fully tiled walls, coving to ceiling, chrome style towel/radiator.
Double wooden gates to access the paved driveway which provides off road parking to the front of the property, a further gate provides access to the rear. A good selection of well matures plants and borders. Brick built outhouses to the rear, both with power, timber framed shed, greenhouse, outside water taps, low maintenance enclosed garden being laid to pave. A fenced enclosed area leading to an area ideal for growing vegetables with an apple and pear tree. Outside security lighting.
Solar panels to the rear of the property (Please call William H Brown for further details).
Leave William H brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Marsh Way. Bear left onto Jacobs Well Lane. At the traffic lights take a right onto Queen Elizabeth Road, left onto Windchill Road, left onto Halton Road. Take a right onto Harewood Road. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61113533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.