4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddle Field, Weston Turville, HP22
- quiet cul-de-sac location
- off road parking for up to 4 cars
- immaculately presented
- utility room & downstairs cloakroom
- extended semi
- detatched garage with electrical supply
- easily maintained courtyard garden
HouseSimple is pleased to present this 3/4 bedroom property in Weston Turville. This popular village, in The Vale of Aylesbury, at the base of The Chiltern Hills, is close to the market town of Wendover and south of Aylesbury. There is a small selection of shops catering for everyday needs and several pubs and restaurants. There is a C of E school and a highly regarded golf course. The village is also within the catchment area of the most favoured local high schools. This property is ideal for those wishing to work from home, as it benefits from a downstairs family room/office/ work room, with side entrance and downstairs cloakroom. It is a 45-minute commute to the centre of London, by train, from Wendover Station. The A41 is 1.5 miles away, with easy access to the M25 network.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61113662.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS51234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.