4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBodowen Road, Burton, Christchurch, Dorset
- 3/4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Modernised and extended over the years
- Bright & spacious accommodation
- recently added conservatory
- Delightful secluded gardens with direct access to sports field
- Workshop & garage
- Modern bathroom & en-suite shower room with additional cloakroom
- Council tax band 'D'
- A beautiful home too good to miss!
SPACIOUS AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED HOME WITH A DELIGHTFUL SECLUDED WEST FACING GARDEN!
This three/four bedroom detached bungalow is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, and offers bright and airy accommodation, which has been extended and improved over the years by the current owners, and comprises four double bedrooms with one currently used as a separate dining room, and an en-suite shower room to the master, a bathroom and separate cloakroom, a living room leading to the recently added conservatory, a kitchen/diner, spacious reception hall, all in addition to a garage and a workshop/store room.
The gardens are a real feature of the property with a delightful array of plants and shrubs creating a beautiful and colourful environment. The rear offers a westerly aspect, ideal if you want plenty of sun in your garden, in addition to complete seclusion. To the front a tarmac drive provides ample off road parking and leads to the garage.
The accommodation with approximate room sizes comprises;
Spacious Hallway -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.96m x 3.58m (16'3" x 11'9") -
Living Room - 5.27m x 3.37m (17'3" x 11'1") -
Conservatory - 2.96m x 2.65m (9'9" x 8'8") -
Master Bedrrom - 4.06m x 2.96m (13'4" x 9'9") -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom Two - 3.69m x 3.33m (12'1" x 10'11") -
Bedroom Three - 3.22m x 3.03m (10'7" x 9'11") -
Bedroom Four/Dining Room - 3.31m x 2.41m (10'10" x 7'11") -
Bathroom - 1.94m x 1.63m (6'4" x 5'4") -
Utility/Store Room - 3m x 2.54m (9'10" x 8'4") -
Garage - 5.66m x 2.56m (18'7" x 8'5") -
Measurements are approximate. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, equipment, facilities or appliances are in good working order or have been tested. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61113887.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26434046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pettengells Estate Agents, Christchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.