5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, Burgh, Norwich
Sold STC £425,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Detached Residence
- Open plan kitchen/family room
- First floor lounge
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 receptions & garden room
- Wonderful gardens
- Viewing is highly recommended
Set in the delightful village of Burgh is this individual spacious detached residence. The property offers unique accommodation to include a stunning open plan kitchen/family room. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space this property has to offer.
Set in the delightful village of Burgh is this individual spacious detached residence. The property offers unique accommodation to include a stunning open plan kitchen/family room, first floor lounge with woodburner and has 4 bedrooms, 4 receptions and a garden room. The property benefits from having oil central heating. Outside has the most wonderful gardens. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the space this property has to offer.
Single glazed window, brick flooring and door to front and rear.
Butler sink, low level WC, plumbing for washing machine, shelving and single glazed window.
Exposed brick floor, door to kitchen and stairs to first floor.
Refitted Kitchen/ Family Room 28' 11" max x 22' 7" max ( 8.81m max x 6.88m max )
Triple Aspect Room.
Refitted with a range of base and eye level units, stainless steel undercounter sink, work surfaces, tiled splashback, electric cooker point with stainless steel double cooker hood and internal dishwasher. Island with worktop and drawers, built-in cupboards, vertical radiator, tiled floor, one single glazed window and two double glazed windows. Kitchen area with underfloor heating.
Study 12' 6" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.81m max x 2.54m max )
Built-in cupboards and shelves, radiator and single glazed window.
Snug 13' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.33m )
A double aspect room with TV point, radiator, wood flooring and two double glazed windows.
Garden Room 11' x 8' 11" to door recess ( 3.35m x 2.72m to door recess )
Tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window and double door to the garden. Steps down to lounge.
Family Room/ Guest Bedroom 19' 8" x 14' 4" ( 5.99m x 4.37m )
Radiator, wood flooring, double glazed window and double glazed door to the front garden.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard and single glazed window.
Low level WC. Single glazed window.
Fitted with suite comprising bath, shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Heater, part tiled walls, radiator and single glazed window.
First Floor Lounge 18' max x 14' max ( 5.49m max x 4.27m max )
Multi-fuel stove, wood flooring and velux window.
Galleried walkway above garden room to bedroom 1.
Bedroom 1 19' 7" max x 14' 3" max ( 5.97m max x 4.34m max )
Restricted head height.
A double aspect room with fitted cupboards, radiator, 2 velux windows and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 12' max x 9' 9" ( 3.66m max x 2.97m )
Fitted wardrobes and shelving, radiator, wood flooring, single glazed window and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 9' max ( 3.20m x 2.74m max )
Radiator and single glazed window with secondary unit.
Bedroom 4 12' 6" max x 10' 10" ( 3.81m max x 3.30m )
A double aspect room with restricted head height. Radiator and windows.
The property has stunning gardens to the front and rear and has a driveway to the front, offering ample off road parking with steps leading to the front lobby.
The front garden is extremely well stocked with a mixture of plants, shrubs and trees, with an attractive brick and flint wall to the road.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with a mixture of fruit trees including apple and pear, a vegetable bed, timber decking area and shed.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Cromer and take the second right hand turn towards Burgh. Proceed along this road into Burgh and the property can be found on the left hand side over the bridge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61116038.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.