2 bedroom apartment for saleAbbotts Place, Springfield Road, Chelmsford
Sold STC £220,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Ground Floor
- Allocated Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- 120+ Years Left on Lease
Spacious and very convenient, this superbly located two bedroom ground floor apartment boasts a very well-proportioned living accommodation as well as superb access into Chelmsford City Centre and its mainline railway station providing links into London.
Entrance Door To:
Airing cupboard for additional storage with doors leading to all rooms.
Lounge 18' x 10' 7" ( 5.49m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.12m x 2.39m )
Kitchen comprising of stainless steel inset sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units with part tiled splashbacks and flooring. Integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge and freezer and plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed window to front view and radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" plus wardrobes x 10' 7" ( 3.71m plus wardrobes x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear view with built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 7' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear view and radiator.
Three piece suite with obscured double glazed window to front view and consisting of part tiled walls and flooring, cupboards, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
One allocated parking space and permit visitor spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61116056.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE108051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.