4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrumpington Meadows, Hauxton Road, Cambridge
The Chaffinch Plus is a contemporary three storey, four bedroom family home with studio above garage located on the Trumpington Meadows development.
The property offers a large family/dining/kitchen with utility on the ground floor along with a WC. On the first floor is a spacious and light living room along with a double bedroom and family bathroom.
On the second floor are two further double bedrooms and a single, one of the double bedrooms is your master with an en suite and there is also an additional family bathroom.
Our top ten features of the Chaffinch are:
* Studio above garage;
* It's a contemporary, 1696 sq ft, 3 storey property;
* Well equipped kitchen with full integrated appliances;
* Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area;
* Separate utility with access onto the garden;
* Expansive and light living/study room located on the first floor;
* 4 bedrooms including a luxurious master suite with en suite shower room;
* Two additional family bathrooms;
* Private garden to the rear;
* Walking distance of many amenities.
** CONTACT BIDWELLS NEW HOMES FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT TO DISCUSS **
The main image is computer generated and the internal photographs are all (apart from kitchen, which is from one of the Barratt show homes) from the Chaffinch show home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-61116251.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NCA150243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.