3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleValley Crescent, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Spacious entrance hall
- Generous dual aspect kitchen/dining room
- Living room with patio doors
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Spacious family room with patio doors
- Ground floor shower room
- Two double and a single bedroom
- Fully double glazed
- Garage with utility at the rear
- Walking distance to Wokingham town centre
This well presented three bedroom semi detached house is situated on the popular Joel Park Development close to Wokingham town centre. Accommodation comprises kitchen/dining room, living room, ground floor shower room and family room. There is a secluded south facing rear garden.
Valley Crescent is in the centre of the favoured Joel Park development. Built mostly in the 1960's it is adjacent to the schools and shops of Emmbrook and yet within walking distance of both the town and train station. There is access via the east of town to the A329M/M4. It also has Cantley Park nearby, with it's wide range of sporting activities set within 29 hectares of open parkland.
The south facing rear garden is enclosed by wooden fencing with patio across the rear, garden is laid mainly to lawn which steps up from the patio, space for summer house with fruit trees with a segregated play area, outside power and lighting. To the front there is blocked paved driveway parking for three vehicles.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4248623
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61123243.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4248623. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.