4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleViscount Close, Diss
Sold STC £265,000
- Modern Townhouse
- 4 Bedrooms ( 1 En Suite)
- 2 Reception Rooms
- First & Second Floor Bathrooms
- Study & Conservatory
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Carport
LIVING THE HIGH LIFE…. A modern four bedroom three storey townhouse offering beautifully presented versatile accommodation, with a close proximity to the train station and town centre.
This contemporary family home has versatile accommodation over three floors. The well presented property was built in 2008, so still has the benefit of the remainder of the NHBC Warranty left to run. The flexible accommodation allows a number of combinations of living here. The accommodation is currently set up to provide a study, cloakroom, kitchen/dining room and utility room on the ground floor. A sitting room, family bathroom, the master bedroom with an en suite shower room and a further bedroom on the first floor. A further staircase from the landing leads up to two further bedrooms and a second bathroom. The property is UPVC double glazed and is warmed by a gas fired central heating system. Externally there is an undercover parking area, a single garage and an enclosed rear garden. This fabulous home offers great value for money and would suit the busy working family who enjoy their own space.
Steel entrance door to:-
Radiator, two storage cupboards. Staircases to first floor landing. Doors to kitchen, dining room, study, telephone point and cloakroom.
Low level WC and wash handbasin. Radiator. Tiled splash backs. Obscured window to the side.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.31m )
A modern fitted kitchen with a matching range of cabinets at wall and base levels, with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Tiled splash backs. Fitted gas hob, matching extractor over and electric oven. Plumbing for dishwasher. Space for fridge freezer. Window into conservatory. Archway to utility room.
Utility 5' 8" x 4' 6" ( 1.73m x 1.37m )
Sink unit with mixer tap over and storage cabinet below. Work surface. Plumbing for washing machine. Door to carport, garage and outside.
Dining Room 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Radiator. Double doors opening into the conservatory.
Conservatory 15' x 8' 3" ( 4.57m x 2.51m )
UPVC double glazing on a brick base with double doors into the garden.
Study 8' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.06m )
Radiator. Window to front aspect.
1st Floor Landing
Staircase to second floor. Radiator. Obscured window to side. Storage cupboards. Doors to sitting room, bedrooms and bathroom.
Sitting Room 16' 7" x 9' 4" ( 5.05m x 2.84m )
Two windows to the rear aspect. Television point. Two radiators.
Master Bedroom 10' 4" min x 9' 6" min ( 3.15m min x 2.90m min )
Window to the front. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC and radiator. Double glazed Velux window.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" min to wardrobe fronts x 6' 9" ( 2.59m min to wardrobe fronts x 2.06m )
Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Window to the front.
A suite comprising of a panelled bath with a mixer tap and shower attachment over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Obscured window to the front.
2nd Floor Landing
Airing cupboard. Doors to bedrooms three and four.
Bedroom 4 9' 3" max x 7' 4" extending to 12' 3" max ( 2.82m max x 2.24m extending to 3.73m max )
Window to rear. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Eaves storage.
Bedroom 3 12' 3" max x 6' 9" max ( 3.73m max x 2.06m max )
Window to front. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Eaves storage.
A suite comprising of a panelled bath with a mixer tap and shower attachment over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
There is a small enclosed rear garden which is laid mainly to lawn with an inset paved terrace and shrub borders. A gate gives access to the garage and carport. The garage has an up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.