3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Frodsham
Guide Price £270,000
- Guide Price £270,000 - £290,000
- In the heart of Frodsham
- Catchment area for the Cheshire primary school of the year
- No ongoing chain
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Two separate reception rooms
Situated in the heart of Frodsham, just a stroll from nearby shops and town is this beautifully kept 3 bed terraced home that must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation and standard on offer. With the added bonus of no ongoing chain.
Situated in the heart of Frodsham, just a stroll from nearby shops and town is this beautifully kept 3 bed terraced home that must be viewed to fully appreciate the accommodation and standard on offer. With having Entrance Hall, 2 separate reception rooms, Kitchen, Shower room, 3 bedrooms and family bathroom. It also has an enclosed garden to the rear with lawn ad borders surrounding. This beautiful home is also offered for sale with no ongoing chain.
Double glazed entrance door, wood flooring, dado rail, coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, shower cubicle, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel radiator and ceiling spot lighting.
Lounge 12' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.45m )
Double glazed double doors to the rear elevation, open fireplace, laminated floor and a radiator.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, open fireplace and a radiator.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation, wall and base units with work surface over. Spaces for double oven, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, understairs space housing dryer. Ceramic sink with single drainer and mixer tap, tiled floor.
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 12' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, picture rail and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wood floor and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 9' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the side elevation, white three piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin, tiled floor and radiator.
Steps leading up to the Entrance with mature shrubs and hedgerow.
Tiled pathway leading to rear gate and lawned area with brick wall surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61123949.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.