2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHudson Road, Rugby
Sold STC £145,000
- Well Presented End Of Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway Parking
- Ideal FTB
- Viewing Recommended
SHIPWAYS ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER THIS WELL PRESENTED END OF TERRACE PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION WITHIN EASY ACCESS OF LOCAL AMENITIES, MAJOR ROAD AND RAIL NETWORKS AND SCHOOLING FOR ALL AGES
Shipways are delighted to offer this well presented end terraced house in a sought after location within easy access of local amenities, major road and rail networks and schooling for all ages. Accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom, gardens and parking
Having UPVc double glazed door to side and leads into lounge
Lounge 14' 6" Max x 12' Max ( 4.42m Max x 3.66m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage cupboard, television and telephone point and door to kitchen
Kitchen / Diner 14' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.42m x 2.59m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, UPVc double glazed door to rear aspect, radiator, wall mounted central heating boiler, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit with mixer tap over, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, integral washing machine and fridge/freezer and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 14' 7" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 4.45m Max x 3.63m Max )
Having two UPVc double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator and airing cupboard
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.29m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Having opaque UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, bath with shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiling to splashbacks and tiled flooring
The front garden has a lawn area and driveway parking
The rear garden is tiered and has a patio area, a lawn area, timber fence surrounding and side access
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61123952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.