4 bedroom terraced house for saleMonks Road, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of £105,000
- Mid Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Enwreathed in Local Amenities
- Popular Central Position
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
In the popular city centre location of Lincoln is this Four Bedroom Mid Terraced family home. Offering nearby transport links voyaging into the city centre and connecting to the UK's major city locations; ideal for regular commuters. Enwreathed in amenities and walking distance from one of the most.
Situated within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this Four bedroom Mid Terraced family home. Being at the heart of countless amenities and just metres away from one of Lincolnshire's most valuable educational facilities; Lincoln College. Enjoying numerous public facilities such as Gyms, Supermarkets and Retail stores alongside a welcoming community. This is considered a prime location for commuters offering trains and buses connecting to the UK's gateways and major city destinations. The property benefits from laminate flooring, central heating and the possibility of converting the Fourth Bedroom into a Study Area/Second Sitting Area. Internally the home briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Four Bedrooms, Lounge, Study, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility and Bathroom. Externally the property shows off a block paved patio area enclosed via brick walls.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect.
Bedroom Four 14' 11" x 7' 11" ( 4.55m x 2.41m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point and laminate flooring.
Lounge 17' 9" x 7' 6" ( 5.41m x 2.29m )
Having a single glazed window to the side aspect, homing the boiler cupboard and laminate flooring.
Study 11' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.53m x 2.97m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, television point and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 11' 4" into recess ( 4.04m x 3.45m into recess )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, under stairs storage space and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
Side aspect single glazed window, door to cloakroom / utility, part tiled, laminate wooden flooring.
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, incorporating one bowl stainless steel sink, integral electric oven, gas hob, part tiling, laminate wooden flooring, single glazed window to the side aspect and door leading into:-
Utility 7' 5" x 4' 10" ( 2.26m x 1.47m )
Having a low level flush WC, wash hand basin, wall mounted panel radiator, full tiling, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, single glazed window to the rear aspect.
Having loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.48m )
Having a single glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, built in wardrobes and television point.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.67m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.29m )
Having a single glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Having a single glazed window to the side aspect, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, heated towel extractor fan and single glazed window to the side aspect.
The rear garden offers a block paved patio area, enclosed via brick walls, outside tap and access to passage way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110531. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.