3 bedroom detached house for saleCavell Avenue, Peacehaven
- Three bedroom detached house
- One bedroom annex plus a studio apartment
- Balcony from master bedroom
- Sea and Cliff Top views
- Private and secure south facing garden
- Off road parking
- Family room and sauna room
- Two good sized workshops
An opportunity to acquire this superb coastal residence offering panoramic sea and cliff top views. The property comprises of a 3 double bedroom detached house with south facing balcony and a separate annex split into a one bedroom maisonette & self contained studio apartment. Viewing recommended.
An opportunity to acquire this modern and versatile detached property offering panoramic sea and cliff top views. To the ground floor the property offers a downstairs bedroom, modern kitchen leading out into the conservatory, sauna, utility room, open plan living accommodation to include a dining area, study area and living area with doors leading out into the Southerly facing rear garden, all offering direct cliff top and sea views. To the first floor, there are two further bedrooms, both with private en suites and a Southerly facing balcony offering further direct cliff top and sea views. This property has been much improved by the current owners, who have converted the former garage to a separate annex which is split into a one bedroom maisonette and a self contained studio apartment. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this versatile home.
Double glazed door to side. Double glazed window to side. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Door to utility room.
Double doors from entrance hall. Understairs cupboard. Coving.
Dining Area 11' x 7' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to side. Patio doors to front with sea and cliff top views. Radiator.
Lounge 23' 3" x 14' 3" ( 7.09m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to side with sea and cliff top views. Radiator. Double glazed French doors onto decked area. Coving. Door to side garden area and arch to:
Study Area 8' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.51m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to front with sea views. Radiator.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 10' 4" ( 5.71m x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of units with work surfaces incorporating a 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit with splashback, gas cooker with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for dish washer. Space for fridge/freezer, gas boiler, radiator, floor level lighting, tiled floor, breakfast bar. Double glazed window to rear. Door to conservatory.
Family Room 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.18m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, wall lights, wooden flooring. Door to:
"Six man sauna". Ceiling lights, wooden cladding, electric sauna heater unit.
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces. Space and plumbing for washing machine and two further appliances. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' ( 3.10m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front with sea views. radiator. Coving.
Double glazed window to side. Bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Wash hand basin. WC. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Coving.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from inner hall. Loft access. Cupboard to eaves storage.
Bedroom One 17' 5" x 14' 6" ( 5.31m x 4.42m )
Double glazed window to side. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Double glazed patio doors to:
Glass and steel balustrade balcony with sea views.
Double glazed window to rear. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. WC. Wood flooring. Coving. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
Double glazed window to side. Fitted work surface. Radiator. Coving. Cupboard into eaves. Laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side. Double shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. WC. Laminated floor. Coving. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
Ground Floor Studio Apartment 15' 6" x 14' 7" ( 4.72m x 4.45m )
Double glazed window to side, electric heater, utility area with hob and space for fridge/freezer
Shower cubicle. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls.
One Bed Maisonette
Ground Floor Kitchen
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Integrated electric oven with gas hob and extractor cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for further appliances. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed window to front
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' ( 3.78m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to side with sea views. Electric heater. Cupboard into eaves storage.
Bedroom 9' 6" x 6' 5" ( 2.90m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front with sea views. Electric heater. Built in cupboards.
Shower cubicle. Low level WC with wooden seat. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Storage, power and light.
Storage. power, water and light.
Laid to lawn., with raised decked area, concrete seating area, outside water tap, wall enclosed with access via gate.
Decked area with private access to the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61126496.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.