2 bedroom apartment for saleNyewood Lane, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £90,000
- 50% Shared Ownership - 100% Is Also Available For Purchase
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Window
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Allocated Parking Space
- Approximately 115 Year Lease
This spacious ground floor apartment is being sold on a 50% shared ownership scheme however, the 100% is also available for purchase. The property comprises of an open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen with French doors onto a patio area, 2 beds, a bathroom, gas central heating & double glazing.
Harrington House is conveniently situated just on the outskirts of Bognor Regis town centre and Aldwick shopping parade with its various shops, takeaways, restaurants, a chemist and a Post Office. Through the communal entrance you will find a private door to the apartment which is situated on the ground floor. Through the private door is an entrance hall with doors to the two bedrooms, the bathroom and the lounge/dining room/kitchen area. In our opinion the property is presented beautifully by the current owners and the lounge/dining room/kitchen area is the perfect space for entertaining.
Communal Entrance Hall
Secure telephone entry system providing access to the communal entrance hall.
Private door from communal entrance hall. Telephone entry system, radiator, storage cupboard and doors to the lounge/dining room, bed 1, 2 and the bathroom.
Lounge/dining Room 14' 9" x 13' 7" ( 4.50m x 4.14m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, two radiators, telephone point, TV point. This room is open to the kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 13' 2" x 7' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.36m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. Sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to front. Electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator and lino floor.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.89m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 7' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Frosted, double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiling and lino floor.
Off Road Parking
An allocated, off road parking space can be found to the rear for the property in the communal car park which is accessed via Ellasdale Road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61126757.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.