4 bedroom detached house for salePochard Avenue, Winsford
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £295,000 - £325,000
- Well-maintained four bedroom detached house
- Generous corner plot in desirable cul-de-sac location
- Mature gardens to three sides, two driveways, & large double garage with inspection pit
- Three reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen, utility room, two bathrooms
- Gas central heating system, Upvc double glazing
GUIDE PRICE £295,000 - £325,000. Situated in a desirable cul-de-sac, this well-maintained detached house occupies a generous corner plot with mature gardens to three sides, two driveways, & large double garage with pit. The accommodation includes three reception rooms, conservatory, & two bathrooms.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position on a desirable residential estate, this well-maintained detached house occupies a generous corner plot with mature gardens to three sides, two driveways, and a large double garage with inspection pit. The property has spacious accommodation comprising:- enclosed porch; reception hall; garden room with double doors onto the side garden patio area which enjoys a southerly aspect; lounge with flame effect electric fire; dining room with sliding patio door to a brick and Upvc double glazed conservatory; fitted kitchen with integral electric double oven & four-ring hob; utility room; shower room; master bedroom with dressing room; three further bedrooms; & bathroom. The property benefits from a gas central heating system and Upvc facias, soffits, gutters, & external double glazed windows & doors (excluding porch which is wood double glazed). The front garden is laid to lawn with a high hedgerow to the border providing good privacy. There is pedestrian gate access either side of the property to the side and rear gardens that are enclosed by timber panel fencing. The rear garden is laid to lawn with well-stocked shrub borders, paved patio area, and timber shed, and the side garden has a paved patio with well-stocked shrub borders.
Upvc double glazed door to reception hall. Brick and double glazed porch. Quarry tiled floor.
Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Staircase to first floor with spindled balustrade. Doors to lounge, garden room, dining room, and shower room. Coving to ceiling.
Garden Room 17' 6" x 8' 6" narrowing to 8' 1" ( 5.33m x 2.59m narrowing to 2.46m )
Opaque double glazed window to porch. Upvc double glazed double doors to side garden patio. Radiator. Built-in cupboard with electricity meter and shelving. Additional fitted shelving. Coving to ceiling.
Lounge 12' x 22' 5" ( 3.66m x 6.83m )
Coal and flame effect electric fire with marble hearth and Adam style surround. Upvc double glazed windows to front and side. Opaque glazed panelled double doors to dining room. Coving to ceiling. Two radiators.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Upvc double glazed sliding patio door to conservatory. Door to kitchen. Coving to ceiling. Radiator.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 9' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.90m )
Brick and Upvc double glazed conservatory with double doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 11' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.43m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces over with worktop lighting over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap. Integrated electric double oven and four-ring electric hob. Space for refrigerator. Kickspace electric heater. Slate tile effect flooring. Upvc double glazed window to rear. Opening to utility room. Coving to ceiling. Extractor fan.
Utility Room 5' 2" extending to 10' 10" x 5' 4" ( 1.57m extending to 3.30m x 1.63m )
Upvc opaque double glazed window to front. Fitted wall cupboards, base cupboard and work surfaces. Space for freezer. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Slate tiled effect flooring. Hatch to roof space. Radiator. Upvc opaque double glazed door to rear canopy porch.
Shower Room 7' 10" x 5' 8" ( 2.39m x 1.73m )
Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Tiled floor and walls. Built-in cupboard with gas central heating boiler and shelving. Chrome ladder-style radiator. Coving to ceiling. Extractor fan. Upvc opaque double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Upvc opaque double glazed window to side. Radiator. Walk-in cupboard. Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Built-in cupboard. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 3" ( 3.71m x 3.43m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Door to dressing room. Coving to ceiling. Radiator
Dressing Room 6' 8" x 11' 3" ( 2.03m x 3.43m )
Upvc double glazed window to front elevation. Built-in cupboard with access to eaves space. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Upvc double glazed windows to front and rear. Loft hatch with pull-down ladder. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 3" x 10' 5" ( 2.51m x 3.18m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Coving to ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom 4 6' 8" x 7' 3" ( 2.03m x 2.21m )
Upvc double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 9" extending to 8' 2" into door recess ( 2.01m x 1.75m extending to 2.49m into door recess )
Upvc opaque double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a low level WC, bidet, wash hand basin inset to vanity cupboard, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Chrome ladder-style radiator. Tiled walls.
The property occupies a good size corner plot with mature gardens to the front, side, and rear, and two driveways, one at the front and one at the side that leads to the double garage. The front garden is laid to lawn with a high hedgerow to the border providing good privacy. There is pedestrian gate access either side of the property to the side and rear gardens that are enclosed by timber panel fencing. The rear garden is laid to lawn with well-stocked shrub borders, paved patio area, and timber shed, and the side garden has a paved patio with well-stocked shrub borders.
Double Garage 21' 9" max x 18' max ( 6.63m max x 5.49m max )
Upvc double glazed windows to side and rear. Two up and over vehicular entrance doors. Inspection pit. Fluorescent strip lights. Power points. Pedestrian door to rear canopy porch.
From our branch proceed along Dene Drive to the T-junction then turn right onto Townfields Road and continue to the traffic lights at the crossroads. Turn left onto Swanlow Lane, then take the third turning on the right into Swanlow Drive, and then the first right into Pochard Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61126760.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF105231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.