3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDeaconsfield Road, Hemel Hempstead
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- OPEN PLAN SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER
- SEPRATE UTILITY AREA
- WELL TENDED LENGTHY REAR GARDEN AREA
- GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- NO UPPER SALES CHAIN
- OPEN DAY SATURDAY 13th 12-2pm
Flaggs are pleased to welcome to the market this THREE Bedroom Semi Detached Family home in Good Decorative Order with Off Road Parking of which comprises: Entrance Hall, Refitted Kitchen, White Fitted Bathroom, Separate Utility Area, Well Tended Lengthy Garden Area. Off Street Parking. Also benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, No Upper Sales Chain. Walking distance of Apsley Train Station and Close to Schools and Town Centre. To arrange a viewing contact Flaggs on: 01442 23288
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61126862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flaggs Estate Agent, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.