4 bedroom detached house for saleBovey Tracey, Devon
- Detached family home sitting in just under an acre
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room opening into a modern conservatory
- 4 double bedrooms & 4 bathrooms
- Double garage and sweeping driveway providing ample parking
- Exquisite gardens surrounded by open countryside
- Garden lodge with wood-burner, fire pit and pizza oven
- EER 'D'
An opportunity to acquire a slice of something quite magical. Beautifully presented detached family home with ample reception rooms offering versatile accommodation including a contemporary kitchen/breakfast room and stylish conservatory/dining room. To the first floor are four double bedrooms and four bathrooms. The grounds total just under an acre and include a Mediterranean garden and large patio/seating area with an awning over offering great outside living. The wooden lodge is quite a feature of the property with a pizza oven and fire pit outside and a wood burner inside. The property also benefits from a double garage and large driveway offering ample parking.
Bovey Tracey often referred to as the gateway to Dartmoor is a historic country town with a wealth of character. The town offers shops, restaurants, banks, a primary school, public houses, a health centre, churches, various recreational activities including football, cricket and an outside swimming pool. Newton Abbot is approximately 6 miles away with its main line railway station serving London Paddington and Waterloo. The A38 is approximately 2 miles away whilst the city of Exeter is around 14 miles.
Exit the A38 Devon Expressway at Drum Bridges Roundabout and take the signs for Bovey Tracey on Newton Road, at the next roundabout take Monks Way towards the town. Upon reaching Bovey Tracey go ahead at the roundabout following the signs for Moretonhamptead. Pass the golf course and Plumley on the left and proceed on, passing Hawkmoor Cottages on the right before turning right onto the sweeping driveway for Hawkmoor Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61135114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOP170113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Topsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.