3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Road, Sheerness, Kent
Sold STC £240,000
- 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Nice size back garden
- Useful loft/playroom
- Arguably the best road in Sheerness
- Backs onto the canal
- EPC energy rating D (57)
What the Owner says:
We moved back to the island 10 years ago so I knew this was the best road in Sheerness, it always has been so I had to have it. Amongst other things we have replaced the boiler to a Worcester Bosch and we have replaced the kitchen which is solid and hand made as well as installing a new bathroom.It is lovely here as if you go out the back gate you have the canal plus a walk or cycle path to Bartons Point Coastal Park.We do love it here but are now after to moving to a farm, our neighbours are also so lovely, I wish we could take them with us!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'11 x 12'0 (4.55m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 18'5 into bay (5.62m) x 14'4 at widest point (4.37m) narrowing to 12'0 minimum (3.66m)
- Utility Area: 11'1 x 9'1 (3.38m x 2.77m)
- Storage Area: 7'7 x 3'9 (2.31m x 1.14m)
- Playroom Area: 11'0 x 7'6 (3.36m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 (4.58m) narrowing to 11'11 (3.63m) x 12'1 into bay (3.69m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 into fitted wardrobes (3.66m) x 10'9 (3.28m) narrowing to 8'3 (2.52m)
- Bedroom 3: 6'8 x 5'11 (2.03m x 1.80m)
- Bathroom: 7'1 x 6'2 (2.16m x 1.88m)
- Loft/Playroom: 12'3 x 12'0 (3.74m x 3.66m)
- Rear Garden
- Front Driveway and Carport
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61139573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11631907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Sheerness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.