2 bedroom terraced house for saleCamedown Close, Weymouth
- End Terraced
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Great First Time Buyer Opportunity
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this TWO BEDROOM house; with NO FORWARD CHAIN this property is suitable for first time buyers. In perfect location to the train station and boasting a GARAGE as well this is a MUST SEE!!
Fox & Sons offer with no forward chain a two bedroom house with garage. The ground floor accommodation comprises porch, hallway, living/dining room and separate kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are front and rear gardens the rear being of a westerly aspect with garage in a block. Being situated in this ideal location you benefit from the local transport links. The closest train station being Upwey which entertains the main line from Weymouth to London Waterloo. Further down the road a bus stop with bus routes to Weymouth and Dorchester
Nestling quietly in the valley of the Dorset Ridgeway is Upwey. Although the parish spans the main A354 Dorchester Road, the main part of the village is tucked away behind it. Upwey lies approximately 3 miles North of Weymouth. It is most well known for its romantic setting of the Wishing Well at the spring of the River Wey. The river at Upwey is very picturesque, in places a shallow brook gently meandering through the valley. Further down it becomes a ford before turning back into a meandering stream down through Broadwey and Nottington to the village of Radipole and then out to sea.
Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Telephone point. Doors to:-
Lounge/diner 17' x 11' 11" Max ( 5.18m x 3.63m Max )
Front aspect double glazed window over looks front lawn and green. Radiators. Telephone point. Gas Fire. Storage cupboard. Television point. Door to Kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Single bowl sink unit. Space for cooker. Plumbing for washing machine. Rear aspect double glazed window over looks garden. Wall mounted boiler. Door to Rear Garden
First Floor Landing
Loft access. Doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
Rear aspect double glazed window over looks rear garden. Radiator. Coved ceiling
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Front aspect double glazed window overlooks front garden. Airing cupboard. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Telephone point.
Suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level WC. Radiator. Extractor fan.
landscaped garden starts with a patio but is mostly laid to lawn with a shingled area where you can sit to make the most of the summer sun. Garden enclosed by fencing. Gated rear pedestrian access.
Mainly laid to lawn with a few shrubs and flower bed
In a block.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61140158.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.