3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLangbar Place, Leeds
Sold STC £100,000
- Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000
- Three Double Bedrooms
- End Terrace
- Rear Garden
- Popular Location
Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000 This well-proportioned three double bedroom end terrace property is situated in a popular residential area, close to local amenities. Entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a good size garden.
This well-proportioned three double bedroom end terrace property is situated in a popular residential area, close to local amenities. Accommodation comprises; entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a good size garden.
Door to front. Storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to front. Wall mounted electric heater. Wash hand basin and w.c. Storage cupboard.
Lounge 11' x 12' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front. Electric fire place. Double doors leading to dining room, Laminate flooring.
Dining Area 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.00m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces with single stainless steal sink/drainer. Plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Electric oven, electric hob. Space for a fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear.
Loft access. Storage cupboard with housing hot water tank, Storage heater.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in storage.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear. Built in storage, Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.10m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front. Storage cupboard. Laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to front. Bath with shower over. Full tiling, wash hand basin and w.c.
To the front is a paved area leading to the front door, mostly laid to lawn, with a fence boundary.
To the rear is a paved and lawned area with a fence boundary and outside storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61141685.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.