3 bedroom terraced house for salePeel Street, Kidderminster
- PERIOD STYLE PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATON
- INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED!
*** PERIOD STYLE PROPERTY *** THREE BEDROOMS *** DOUBLE GLAZING *** CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION *** CELLAR ***
The accommodation comprises lounge, inner hall, dining room, kitchen, bathroom/wc, first floor landing, two first floor bedrooms and the attic bedroom. Outside there is a rear garden.
Single glazed front door.
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 5" max ( 3.53m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with living flame effect gas fire and door to inner hall.
Stairs to first floor landing and door to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 11" max x 11' 6" ( 3.63m max x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace with living flame effect gas fire, door to cellar and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 7' max ( 2.72m x 2.13m max )
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, worktops, four ring gas hob, electric oven, stainless steel chimney hood, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine and access to rear lobby.
Door to garden and door to bathroom.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over and tiled walls.
Doors to both first floor bedrooms and door to stairs leading to attic bedroom.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 5" max ( 3.56m x 3.48m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with gas fire and door to wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.56m max x 2.90m max )
Single glazed window to rear aspect and feature fireplace.
Attic Bedroom 15' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.72m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
With bark chipping areas and a variety of mature shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61141690.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.