4 bedroom detached house for saleClaremont Gardens, Waterlooville
- Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Cul De Sac Location
- En Suite
- Double Garage
- Utility Room
MUST SEE BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME! Make sure you call now and don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to own this stunning property!
This is an amazing opportunity to live in an exclusive cul de sac location of Waterlooville. This stunning family home is nicely tucked away in a quiet corner with off road parking for 4/5 cars. This property has a beautiful landscaped rear garden with a pond. Immaculate decor throughout the house. This family home is the perfect property and really must be viewed to fully appreciate! Rental income monthly £1550.
Partly laid to lawn with shrub borders and private parking for mutiple vehicles.
Power and lighting.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, UPVC door to front aspect, alarm system, radiator, internal door to garage and engineered oak flooring.
Lounge 11' 8" x 17' 1" ( 3.56m x 5.21m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed Georgian style windows to dual aspect. French doors to dining area, gas fire place, radiators and engineered oak flooring.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls. Low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, extractor fan, radiator and tiled floor.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 11' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.56m )
Smooth ceiling, coving and walls. Double glazed Georgian style window to rear aspect, radiator and engineered oak flooring.
Kitchen/diner 21' 5" x 10' 10" ( 6.53m x 3.30m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls which are tiled to principle areas. Double glazed Georgian style window to rear elevation. Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of walls and base units with roll edge work surfaces over. Sink and drainer with waste disposal, integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer and electric oven and gas hob. Radiator x 2 and tiled floor.
Utility Room 5' x 7' 5" ( 1.52m x 2.26m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls. Range of walls and base units with roll edge work surface over, Plumbing for washing machine, additional space for separate tumble dryer, boiler, radiator and tiled floor.
Textured ceiling with down lights and smooth walls. Loft access, built in airing cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 10" Minimum ( 3.58m x 3.61m Minimum )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed Georgian style windows to front aspect, built in wardrobes with lighting and radiator with door to.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed frosted window to side aspect. Vanity basin set in cupboard and drawer storage unit, low level WC, shaver point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 11' ( 3.91m x 3.35m )
Double glazed Georgian style windows to front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 10' ( 2.82m x 3.05m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed Georgian style window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 10' 6" ( 2.57m x 3.20m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed Georgian style window to rear elevation and radiator.
Textured ceiling and smooth walls with tiling to principle areas, frosted double glazed Georgian style window to rear aspect. Vanity basin set in cupboard and drawer unit, low level WC, L shaped bath with mixer taps and shower over with shower screen, towel rack, shaver point and radiator.
Professionally landscaped and well established garden, featuring a patio area with open veranda, partly laid to lawn with shrub borders. Gently sloping garden with pond and further patio to bottom of the garden with garden shed. Outside electricity sockets and tap. Enclosed by wooden fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61141709.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.