2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Park, March
Sold STC £125,000
- Convenient to the Train Station (Links to London Kings Cross)
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- New Central Heating Boiler
- Pvcu Double Glazing
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
*£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
*Pvcu Double Glazing
*New Central Heating Boiler
*Convenient to the Train Station (Links to London Kings Cross)
Tiled floor, Pvcu double glazed door to lounge.
3.76m max including stairs x 3.94m (12' 4" max including stairs x 12' 11") Ornamental window to front, radiator, feature fireplace, TV point, dado rail, laminated floor, stairs leading off.
Kitchen / Dining Room
3.78m x 3.05m (12' 5" x 10'0")Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating 1 1/4 bowl single drainer sink with mixer taps, window to rear, door to conservatory, space for cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, new wall mounted central heating boiler, laminate floor.
2.82m x 2.72m (9' 3" x 8' 11") Brick and timber construction, radiator, tiled floor, door to rear garden.
From The Lounge
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Loft access, smoke alarm, dado rail, storage cupboard.
3.78m x 3.28m max (12' 5" x 10' 9" max) (Including stairs bulk head) Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
2.29m x 2.08m (7' 6" x 6' 10") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand attachment, pedestal hand wash basin and low level WC, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank which is lagged and has immersion.
The front gardens are fenced, with path to front entrance.
The rear gardens is enclosed by fencing, mainly laid to patio with raised flower bed, with separate decking area, brick built BBQ and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61143461.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.