4 bedroom detached house for saleHadley Road, New Barnet, EN5
Offers in Region of
- Four/Five Bedroom Period Property
- 85ft. Landscaped Rear Garden
- Decorated and Modernised To A High Standard
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Must See Property
- Contact Immediately For a Viewing
A beautifully presented double fronted detached four/five bedroom period property which has been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard to provide a wonderful family home.
The accommodation, over three levels, features three reception rooms, kitchen/ diner, cloakroom, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom and a wet room.
On the second floor there is a fifth bedroom/office with an en-suite W/C.
Externally there is a block paved driveway providing off street parking for two/three vehicles, a single detached garage and a quiet, secluded and landscaped 85ft. rear garden.
There is a large raised wood decked terrace with recessed LED lighting, leading to a well maintained lawn area, trees and an additional paved side area providing access to the garage.
To fully appreciate what this property has to offer, internal viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61143899.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26435720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North London . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.