1 bedroom flat for sale612, Eglinton Street, 2nd Floor, Strathbungo, Glasgow, G59RR
- ***LATE ENTRY BY MOTIVATED SELLER***1 bedroom dining kitchen flat LET WALK IN CONDITION Flat in Strath-bungo in immaculate condition LET £5,000 P/A (£410PCM) standard short assured tenancy LOW RENTAL
- INVESTMENT FLAT IN SUPERB CONDITION and delicately refurbished benefiting from Spacious Living Room, Dining Sized Kitchen, spacious large double bedroom and bathroom with modern suite/electric shower.
- Let on standard short assured tenancy at £5,000 per annum (£410 PCM). Tenant has been in occupation for over 12 months and keen to stay. RENTAL POTENTIAL £450pcm - £5400 per annum. Benefit of professi
- Super rental prospect: Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Langside College, The Nautical College provide ample tenant base. 674 Eglinton St (2/R) Sold £107,000. Convenient for M8 Motorway access & Train Sta
- GARDENS - There is a communal garden to the rear of the property with drying area and bins. COUNCIL TAX - Glasgow City Council band A. TRAVEL DIRECTIONS - From our Shawlands office heading north along
***LATE ENTRY BY MOTIVATED SELLER*** Achieving the perfect balance of prestige, class and style with modern functionality and creature comforts, this superb second floor apartment boasts a secure entry, a professional factor, with a tenant in place all rental payments up to date and made time-ously on standard short assured tenancy. Great spot only 5 minutes to Glasgow City Centre, 2 minutes to Carling Academy, 3 minutes to Bridge Street Underground Station. 2 Bedroom INVESTMENT LET WALK IN CONDITION Flat in Strath-bungo in immaculate condition LET £5000 P/A (£410PCM) LOW RENTAL rental potential £450PCM - £5400 p/a. SUPERB CONDITION and delicately refurbished benefiting from Spacious Living Room, Dining Kitchen, Spacious large double bedroom and bathroom with modern suite/electric shower. Benefits from gas central heating, double glazing to front & security entry. Benefit of professionally factored building. Factored by Redpath Bruce. The property is located in the southside of Glasgow with excellent transport links to the City Centre via bus, Pollokshields East train station & Bridge Street subway station. Glasgow?s M8 motorway system has accessible junctions. The highly desirable southside entertainment hub of Shawlands is nearby with its coffee shops and bars as is The Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Langside College, The Nautical College & The award winning 02 Academy. Solid student & professional tenant base. Affordable district for students studying at Glasgow?s Strathclyde & Caledonian Universities. 614 Eglinton Street sold £135,000 (May 09). Competitively priced for quick sale Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 857905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.