2 bedroom terraced house for saleChester Road, Helsby, FRODSHAM
- Guide Price £110,000 - £130,000
- No Ongoing Chain
- Two Bed Mid Terrace House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Yard & Parking/Garden Space To Rear
Guide Price £110,000 - £130,000 A Victorian bay fronted terrace is offered with no ongoing chain briefly comprising of: hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and refitted wet room. Walled garden to the front, enclosed yard to rear with parking/garden space beyond.
Guide Price £110,000 - £130,000 Offered with no chain this Victorian mid terraced is property situated in a popular location close to shops, schools, pubs and transport links including bus, rail and motorway. With spacious accommodation briefly comprising:- hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and newly fitted wet room. Outside is a walled garden to the front, enclosed rear yard with an outbuilding and gate leading to what used to house a garage but what could be transformed into parking space/garden/veg patch. An internal inspection is highly recommended, call the office on 01928 732626.
Aluminium double glazed door to the front elevation and a radiator.
Lounge 10' 11" plus Bay x 10' 7" ( 3.33m plus Bay x 3.23m )
Aluminium double glazed Bay window to the front elevation, gas fire with feature surround and tiled hearth, gas meter cupboard and a radiator in the Bay.
Dining Room 12' 10" 10'11" to cupboard x 14' 1" ( 3.91m 10'11" to cupboard x 4.29m )
Aluminium double glazed window to the rear elevation, under stairs cupboard, gas fire, radiator and cupboards into the alcove.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.36m )
Two Aluminium double glazed windows to the rear elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, spaces for electric oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Door leading to the rear courtyard garden.
Loft hatch and cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' x 14' 1" into recess ( 3.05m x 4.29m into recess )
Two aluminium double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator, gas fire with feature surround.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 7' 1" ( 3.94m x 2.16m )
Aluminium double glazed window to the rear elevation, feature fireplace.
Aluminium double glazed window to the rear elevation, wet room with electric shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, radiator.
Small walled garden with gated access.
Enclosed rear courtyard garden with outbuilding housing w.c. and coal store. There is a gate to the rear access and one car parking space beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61144958.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.