2 bedroom cottage for saleWell Hill, Honley, Holmfirth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£100,000***
- Two Bedroom Character Cottage
- Peaceful Setting Yet Close To Village Centre
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Would Suit First Time Buyers, Buy To Let Investors Or Those Looking For A Holiday Cottage
***GUIDE PRICE £95,000-£100,000***
A CHARMING TWO BEDROOM COTTAGE IN THE HEART OF HONLEY VILLAGE YET TUCKED AWAY IN A PEACEFUL LOCATION.
The property is located in the popular village of Honley with all the amenities that has to offer, such as well regarded schooling, shops, supermarkets and restaurants as well as being in a great location for ease of access to Huddersfield.
A beautifully presented two bedroom character cottage situated in the popular village of Honley with bars restaurants and local amenities on offer.
The cottage is tucked away in a peaceful position and briefly comprises a modern kitchen and a lounge/diner to the ground floor and to the first floor are two bedrooms and a bathroom.
The property would ideally suit first time buyers, buy to let investors or those looking for a holiday cottage.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 5' 2" ( 3.48m x 1.57m )
Enter the property to the front, in to the kitchen. Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, a sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a free-standing fridge freezer.
The room has exposed beams, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, a wall mounted boiler and a double glazed window to the front elevation. A further window looks into the lounge/diner. A cottage style door leads into the lounge/diner.
Lounge / Diner 13' 8" x 11' 4" max into recess ( 4.17m x 3.45m max into recess )
A beautifully presented room with exposed beams, solid timber flooring, a radiator, an under-stairs cupboard and a double glazed window to the front elevation. A staircase rises to the first floor landing.
With a solid timber floor and cottage style doors leading to the two bedrooms.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.76m x 2.51m )
A well presented, double bedroom with a radiator, two built-in storage cupboards, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a cottage style door leading to the bathroom.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. The room has part tiled walls, an extractor fan, a radiator and stripped timber floorboards.
Bedroom Two 8' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.54m x 1.70m )
A single bedroom with a pretty outlook to the front via the double glazed window. The room is carpeted and has a radiator.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and turn right on to Huddersfield Road. At the traffic light at Honley, turn left onto Eastgate and continue onto Westgate. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Thirstin Road. Turn left onto Victoria Place and continue straight onto Well Hill.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61144961.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.