4 bedroom town house for saleFour Chimneys Crescent, Hampton Vale, Peterborough
Sold STC £220,000
- Town house
- Four bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- 23 ft Lounge with balcony
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Driveway and garage
* Spacious family living
* Separate dining room
* 23 ft Lounge with Balcony
* En-suite to master bedroom
* Single garage
Radiator, under stairs cupboard, stairs to first floor landing.
3.73m x 2.74m (12'3" x 9'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, built in fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier, built in fan assisted oven, built in four ring gas hob with extractor hood, two pvcu double glazed windows to rear, vinyl flooring, wall mounted gas boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water with heating timer control, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
2.46m x 2.21m (8'1" x 7'3"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled splash back, vinyl flooring, extractor fan.
3.38m x 3.56m (11'1" x 11'8"). Radiator, French double doors to garden.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to front, stairs to second floor landing.
4.42m x 2.77m (14'6" x 9'1"). Pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
En Shower Room
4.42m x 2.77m (14'6" x 9'1"). Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with folding glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled surround and low level wc, pvcu double glazed window to front, vinyl flooring, shaver point, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
7.29m x 3.35m (23'11" x 11'). Pvcu double glazed window to front, feature electric fireplace with wooden surround, radiator, pvcu double glazed French double doors to balcony.
Second Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to front, access to loft.
3.28m x 3.30m (10'9" x 10'10"). Two pvcu double glazed windows to rear, radiator, cupboard.
2.95m x 3.00m (9'8" x 9'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.40m x 2.18m (11'2" x 7'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, double radiator.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, separate shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled surround, heated towel rail, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to side, vinyl flooring.
The garden is mainly laid to lawn with wooden panel fencing and a path leading to a driveway and a single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61145084.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.