3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadow View, Swanton Morley, NR20
Under Offer £76,000
- Brand New 3 Bedroom Semi Detached New Home
- Shared Ownership with Choice of 40% or 50% Share
- Entrance Hall & W.C
- 17'8 max Lounge/Diner
- 10'1 max Kitchen
- Double Glazed
- Air Source Central Heating with Dual-Zone Thermostat
- 2 Allocated Parking Spaces
- Turfed Rear Garden with Water Butt & Shed
- Sought After Village Location
Meadow View, Swanton Morley
40% Shared Ownership price £76,000. Full market value £190,000. Rent per calendar month £261,25. Other monthly charges £42.93.
50% Shared Ownership also available price £95,000. Full market value £190,000. Rent per calendar month £217,71. Other monthly charges £42.93.
The Epsom could be your perfect family home. Downstairs, there is a kitchen to the front of the property and a spacious reception room to the rear, overlooking the garden. There are three good size bedrooms; two doubles and one single. The property also has two allocated parking spaces.
Living / Dining Room: 17'8"max x 15'9"max
Kitchen: 10'1" x 8'1"
Bedroom 1 13'1" x 9'7"
Bedroom 2 12'9"max x 10'5"max
Bedroom 3 9'5"max x 7'8"max
Orbit Homes are pleased to present a selection of brand new two and three bedroom homes available with Help to Buy Shared Ownership in the village of Swanton Morley.
Swanton Morley offers village life alongside easy access to bigger towns and Norwich city centre. The small village is located just three miles from the popular market town of Dereham and approximately 18 miles from the vibrant city of Norwich.
The village benefits from two public houses and a village hall which is at the heart of the community offering mother and children groups, sports clubs and women's institute meetings. The village also has its own doctors surgery, a nursing home and Swanton Morley Primary School. There are also local independent stores.
This rural location offers a great base for those who enjoy the outdoors, with playgrounds, walks and fishing on the nearby River Wensum. The beautiful North Norfolk coast can be accessed in around 45 minutes.
Please note that applicants are required to have a local connection to Breckland District Council
* Other monthly charges include a service charge, management fee and buildings insurance.
Rent is 2.75% of the unsold equity. Prices are correct as at 01/06/16 and subject to updated valuations.
Under the terms of the Shared Ownership scheme you will be offered the maximum % share you can afford.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference plot12meadowview. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.