2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFrederick Drive, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £145,000
- Two Bedrooms
- End Terraced Home
- Immaculately Presented
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Viewing's Highly Recommended
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED HOME located in Walton and close to AMENITIES, SERVICES nad a short distance to the City Centre. Would make an ideal first time buy. Viewings highly recommended.
Situated in the popular location of Frederick Drive in Walton and in a quiet location with OFF ROAD PARKING and IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT. The rear garden is SOUTH FACING and PRIVATE. The accommodation briefly comprises KITCHEN, LOUNGE/DINER, CLOAKROOM, TWO BEDROOMS and FAMILY BATHROOM. Viewing's highly recommended.
Wood effect laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor and landing with under stairs storage cupboard.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a WC, extractor fan.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.16m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, integrated electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer, sink with drainer, extractor fan, radiator.
Lounge/diner 13' 7" x 12' 2" ( 4.14m x 3.71m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect, double glazed door to the rear garden. Hardwood laminate effect flooring, TV point, power points, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 10' 5" ( 4.09m x 3.18m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect. Radiator, storage cupboard, carpet flooring,
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.18m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring.
Family Bathroom 6' 3" x 5' 3" ( 1.91m x 1.60m )
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment over and glass screen, vanity wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and a WC, extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a laid to lawn area, a driveway provides off road parking. The private south facing rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, a patio area, shrub borders, laid to lawn area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61146734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112555. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.