2 bedroom terraced house for saleElliott Road, March
Sold STC £120,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- No Upward Chain
- Close To Town Centre
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Mid terraced property
- Perfect First time Buy or Investment
- Utility room
- Viewing advised
£1,000 Buyers Incentive available
No Upward Chain
Close To Town Centre
Two Double Bedrooms
Mid terraced property
Perfect First time Buy or Investment
*£1000 Buyers Incentive Campaign on this property
*Two Double Bedrooms
Upvc Door into;
3.14m x 3.88m (10'3" x 12'8") There is a feature fireplace with mantelpiece, radiator, TV and Tele points, electric meter cupboard and window to front.
3.87m x 3.44m (12'8" x 11'3") There is laminate flooring, feature fireplace, radiator, window into utility area and storage cupboard underneath the stairs.
2.14m x 4.13m (7' x 13'6") Fitted with a matching range of base and wall units with worktop space over, single stainless steel drainer with bowl and mixer taps. There is tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, fridge, washing machine, gas oven and hob with extractor overhead. There is a window to the rear and patio door to the side.
4.10m x 1.52m (13'5" x 4'11") There are fitted base units two frosted windows to side and patio door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all bedrooms and radiator.
3.87m x 3.15m (12'8" x 10'4") There is a window to the front and radiator.
2.88m x 3.43m (9'5" x 11'2") There is a window to the rear, radiator and storage cupboard.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising Low WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower overhead. There is tiled flooring, partly tiled walls, frosted window to rear and storage cupboard housing the hot water tank.
To the front of the property this is low maintenance and gravelled. The rear garden is fully enclosed mainly laid to lawn with some trees, shrubs and a garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61146833.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.