2 bedroom apartment for saleSheraton Court, Armthorpe Road, Doncaster
Withdrawn from Market
- SUPERB 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR PENTHOUSE APARTMENT
- SOUTH FACING, GREAT LOCATION
- SUPERB FACILITIES,SHOPPING,LEISURE,SCHOOLS,LOCAL TRANSPORT,PLUS MORE!!
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- WALKING DISTANCE TO DRI/DONCASTER ROYAL INFIRMARY
- QUALITY APPIANCES INCLUDED,ZANUSI , WASHER,DRYER,FRIDGE,FREEZER,OVEN,HOB,EXTRACTOR.
- ACHIEVING LONG LET RENTAL YIELD OF 6.7%
- NEW BUILD EASY LET APARTMENT
MOSS PROPERTIES are delighted to offer this superb new build second floor penthouse apartment with Juliet balcony, located on the very popular Sheraton Court development, Wheatley Hills, Doncaster, currently let on a 12 month long let at £525pcm and achieving a rental yield of 6.7%.The apartment is close to excellent facilities ie shopping, schools, public transport, easy access to the Motorway network, within 10 minute drive to Doncaster Airport. The apartment includes a range of quality Zanusi appliances , washer ,dryer, fridge, freezer, oven , hob, extractor. The apartment is a fantastic investment to add or start your property portfolio, would suit first time buyer or someone looking to downsize......
COME AND TAKE A LOOK!! DONT MISS THIS ONE !!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101025005595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moss Properties, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.