2 bedroom terraced bungalow for salePoachers Gate, Pinchbeck, Spalding
Sold STC £150,000
- Modern Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Situated on a Corner Plot
- Immaculately Presented
- ***Was £155,000 reduced to £150,000***
This IMMACULATELY PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW is situated on a CORNER PLOT in the HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE of Pinchbeck. The property benefits from LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and OFF STREET PARKING.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this immaculately presented semi-detached bungalow situated on a corner pot in the popular village of Pinchbeck, offering easy access to the town of Spalding and its amenities.
The modern bungalow briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also ample off street parking and low maintenance gardens.
EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
UPVC door to front aspect, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, heating controls, laddered loft hatch access (loft is boarded and has lights connected) and laminate flooring. Doors arranging off into:-
Lounge 11' 8" x 12' ( 3.56m x 3.66m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, marble fireplace suite with wooden mantel surround, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen/diner 9' 9" x 11' ( 2.97m x 3.35m )
UPVC double lazed window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of a wall and base units, single inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, plumbing and space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, gas oven and hob with extractor above, modern glo-worm boiler and a radiator. Door leading into:-
UPVC and brick construction with double doors leading out onto the rear garden, electric convector heaters, ceiling fan light and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 11' 9" ( 2.90m x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring and a TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 11' ( 2.69m x 3.35m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and a TV point.
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, corner shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, aqua board splashbacks, tiled flooring and an extractor fan.
The property is situated on a corner plot which enjoys low maintenance gardens and off street parking. The plot extends to the side and to the rear and is fully enclosed by timber fencing. The property benefits from a timber framed shed and gated access to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61148300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.