4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFurzehill Road, Mannamead, Plymouth
- End of Terrace House
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Rooms
- Versatile Living Accommodation
- Central Location
- Great Potential
- Kitchen/Diner & Separate Lounge
- Gas Central Heating
The property is full of potential and is well worth a viewing. Call the team today on 01752 662777 to book an appointment.
This spacious end of terrace house situated in a popular central location is currently being used a student let but could be ideal as a family home as well. The house consists of three spacious bedrooms, two reception rooms, spacious kitchen/diner, utility room, loft room, utility room and rear courtyard. Located close to Mutley Plain and Plymouth University and in close proximity to the City Centre and good local schools. The property is full of potential and is well worth a viewing.
Access to the property through a double glazed panel door to the side aspect into the Entrance Hall with carpet flooring, smooth finished walls and ceiling with coving and dado rails. Stairs raising up and under stairs cupboard. Doors providing access to the front reception room, second reception room and kitchen/diner.
Lounge 15' 9" into bay x 17' 7" max ( 4.80m into bay x 5.36m max )
Access from the entrance hall with carpet flooring, smooth finished walls and ceiling, coving, ceiling rose and dado rails. Double glazed bay window to the front aspect with wall mounted radiator and telephone and TV points.
Dining Room 16' x 14' 7" ( 4.88m x 4.45m )
Access from the Entrance Hall and archway leading to utility room. Carpet flooring, smooth finished walls and ceiling, coving and ceiling rose. Wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV points.
Utility Room 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Access from the Dining Room and Kitchen/Diner with tiled flooring and rear facing double glazed window. Base units with black roll edge work surfaces, one and half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer and door leading to rear courtyard.
Kitchen/diner 12' 6" x 13' 4" max ( 3.81m x 4.06m max )
Access to kitchen from the entrance hall and utility room with wall and base units with black roll edge work surfaces and gas cooker point with cooker hood. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls, wall mounted radiator, rear facing double glazed window and cupboard housing boiler.
First Floor Landing
Access from the stairs on the Entrance Hall with rear and side facing double glazed windows and carpet flooring. Smooth finished walls and ceiling, dado rails and coving. Loft access to loft room and doors leading to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 16' 2" bay x 17' 7" into wardrobe ( 4.93m bay x 5.36m into wardrobe )
Access from the landing with double glazed bay window to the front aspect, carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator telephone and TV points.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 11' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.40m )
Access from the landing with laminate flooring and rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator and TV point, coving, picture rails and ceiling rose.
Bedroom 3 14' 2" into wardrobe x 9' 3" max ( 4.32m into wardrobe x 2.82m max )
Access from the landing with rear facing double glazed window. Carpet flooring, wall mounted radiator and TV point.
Access from the landing with vinyl flooring, smooth finished walls and ceiling with coving and obscure double glazed window to the side aspect. Bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC and chrome heated towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61148357.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.