3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePreston Road, Abingdon
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Utility Room
- Close to Local Amenities
- Off Street Parking
A extended semi-detached property offering well presented accommodation throughout conveniently located close to many local amenities, schools and Abingdon Town Centre.
A extended semi-detached property offering well presented accommodation throughout conveniently located close to many local amenities, schools and Abingdon Town Centre. The property boasts good sized lounge, refitted kitchen and utility room, study, three great sized bedrooms and family bathroom, all complimented by a low maintenance rear garden and off street parking.
Study 11' x 7' 4" ( 3.35m x 2.24m )
Lounge 11' 8" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 3.56m Max x 3.43m Max )
Dining Room 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 8' 8" Max ( 3.10m x 2.64m Max )
Utility Room 13' x 5' 4" ( 3.96m x 1.63m )
Bedroom One 14' 8" Max x 9' 5" ( 4.47m Max x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 11' 1" Max x 11' 1" ( 3.38m Max x 3.38m )
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.24m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61150067.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABI104711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.