3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRiverview Road, West Ewell
Sold STC £520,000
- Simply Stunning Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- High Quality Finish Throughout
- Beautifully Manicured & Private Rear Garden
- Potential to Extend - Planning Permission Granted in 2012
- Off Street Parking & Garage
***Stunning THREE bedroom SEMI DETACHED home less than a mile from TOLWORTH station***
Barnard Marcus are delighted to welcome to the market this simply stunning three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a popular residential road in Ewell. The ground floor boasts a contemporary & extended through lounge providing access to the beautiful and private rear garden, high quality modern kitchen, w/c and garage with utility space to the side. To the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and an impressive family bathroom.
Planning permission was granted in 2012 - Erection of a part single/part two-storey side extension, front extension to garage and new roof to existing rear extension. Full details are available on Epsom & Ewell Council (Ref: 12/00641/FLH)
Within a short walk is Riverview CofE Primary School and Epsom & Ewell High School, both rated 'Good' by Ofsted. Tolworth Station is accessible with links to London Waterloo. An early viewing for this stylish property comes highly recommended!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61150106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE103122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.