3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrovehill Road, Beverley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £140,000 - £145,000
- Ideal Starter Home
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms & Loft Room
- Gravelled Off Street Parking
Guide Price: £140,000 - £145,000. Don't miss out on this fantastic THREE BEDROOM mid-terrace home with additional loft room. With accommodation comprising TWO SPACIOUS RECEPTION ROOMS, fitted kitchen with utility, modern bathroom, lawned garden and GRAVELLED PARKING AREA.
Introducing this traditional mid-terrace house located in a popular residential location in Beverley. Comprising of entrance hall, two spacious reception rooms and fitted kitchen with utility room. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, loft area and family bathroom. There are gardens to the rear with separate gravelled area providing off street parking. A fantastic property with huge potential ideally suited for a family or first time buyer.
With double-glazed front door.
With coved ceiling, dado rail and front door.
Lounge 16' 3" max into bay x 13' 1" into recess ( 4.95m max into bay x 3.99m into recess )
With coved ceiling, dado rail, radiator and double-glazed front bay window.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 13' 6" max ( 4.24m x 4.11m max )
With coved ceiling, gas fire, under stairs cupboard, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 7' 10" max ( 4.47m x 2.39m max )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes sink with drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double-glazed side window and door to utility.
Utility Room Irregular Shaped Room 7' 2" x 9' 2" max ( 2.18m x 2.79m max )
With base units, double-glazed rear window and door to garden.
Staircase to loft room
Bedroom One 17' 4" max plus pillars x 10' 2" into recess ( 5.28m max plus pillars x 3.10m into recess )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 5" max ( 3.23m x 3.18m max )
With radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 6' 6" ( 4.22m x 1.98m )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Loft Room 10' 6" x 15' 2" max ( 3.20m x 4.62m max )
With eaves storage to front and rear and double-glazed rear Velux window.
Partly tiled with bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, wc, radiator and double-glazed side window.
Initial block paved patio leading to lawned garden and gravelled parking area with mature shrubs and borders and outbuilding, all set within gated and fenced perimeters.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61150115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV104026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.