2 bedroom terraced house for saleWillesden Avenue, PETERBOROUGH
Sold STC £125,000
- Mid Terraced Home
- Two Double Bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazed
- Good Size Rear Garden
- Popular Location
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing's Recommended
NO ONWARD CHAIN. MID TERRACED HOME with TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and close to the Brotherhood Retail Park Area.
Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this MID TERRACED HOME is close to many amenities at the Brotherhood Retail Park Area and comprises ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINER, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS and LARGE SHOWER ROOM. Outside is a GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN and the property benefits from uPVC Double glazing. Viewing's are recommended.
Glazed Door To:
Stairs to the first floor and landing, door to:
Lounge 14' max x 10' 10" ( 4.27m max x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted gas fire, laminate flooring, TV point.
Kitchen/diner 17' into recess x 10' 10" ( 5.18m into recess x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, single drawer stainless steel sink unit, space for fridge, two storage cupboards, breakfast bar, part laminate and part vinyl flooring, wall mounted gas water heater.
Bedroom One 14' x 11' ( 4.27m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Feature fireplace, single wardrobe, picture rail, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' max ( 3.35m x 2.74m max )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Laminate flooring.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, electric heater, vinyl flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with pedestrian access to the front door. The rear garden is mainly graveled for easy maintenance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61150124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.