2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMorris Court, Yaxley, Peterborough
Sold STC £160,000
- Reduced from £162,500 to £160,000
- entrance hall, lounge diner
- kitchen, downstairs wc
- two bedrooms
- gardens & off road parking
VERY POPULAR LOCATION!!
A well presented modern end of terrace house set in a pleasant cul se sac location. The accommodation comprises: entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, downstairs wc, two bedrooms, bathroom, gardens and off road parking. This home MUST BE VIEWED to appreciate.
A rare opportunity to purchase a two bedroom end of terrace house on this popular estate. This home is set in a pleasant cul de sac location.
Radiator, laminate flooring, cloak cupboard, doors to lounge diner, kitchen & wc.
Lounge Diner 13' 5" plus doorway x 12' 4" inc stairs ( 4.09m plus doorway x 3.76m inc stairs )
Sliding double glazed doors to the rear, two radiators, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 5' 11" x 10' ( 1.80m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front, sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards & drawers below with range of matching wall mounted storage cupboards. fitted gas hob with cooker hod & electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space.
Frosted double glazed window to the front. Close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms & bathroom,
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 10' 2" narrowing to 9' plus alcove ( 2.51m x 3.10m narrowing to 2.74m plus alcove )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Frosted double glazed window to the side, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator.
Outside The Property
To the front there is a double width parking area. The rear garden offers a paved patio area which leads on to the remainder of the garden which is laid largely to maintenance free turfing. The garden is enclosed by fencing with gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61150139.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YXZ104247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Yaxley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.