2 bedroom terraced house for saleLeicester Street, Norwich
Sold STC £220,000
- BEAUTIFUL PORCH ENTRANCE TERRACED COTTAGE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM AND UPSTAIRS ENSUITE BATHROOM
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- PRIVATE LOW MAINTENANCE GARDEN
- HIGHLY REQUESTED LOCATION
A BEAUTIFUL PORCH ENTRANCE TERRACED COTTAGE situated on this much favoured road within the highly regarded GOLDEN TRIANGLE.... Viewing is HIGHLY recommended due to high demand!
Double glazed door to front aspect, uPVC double glazed windows to front and side aspect, tiled flooring and door through to living room.
Living Room 11' x 12' 1" max ( 3.35m x 3.68m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, single glazed door to entrance porch, open fireplace with inset cast iron wood burner, radiator, cornice and door leading through to inner lobby.
Door from living room to dining room and stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 12' 2" max ( 2.87m x 3.71m max )
Double glazed patio doors to the garden, radiator, two under stairs cupboards both providing storage and fuse board and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 6' max ( 2.46m x 1.83m max )
uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll top work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, central heating boiler and open to rear lobby.
Open from kitchen, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, door to shower room and door to garden.
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal sink, low level wc, extractor fan, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Stairs from inner lobby to first floor, loft access and doors leading to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 12' 2" max ( 2.90m x 3.71m max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator and door leading to en suite bathroom.
En Suite Bathroom
uPVC double glazed window, modern white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal sink, low level wc, extractor fan, part tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' x 12' 2" max ( 3.35m x 3.71m max )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Externall the Property boats gardens to the front and rear with the front garden being gated witrh pathway leading to the front door. To the rear of the property is a low maintenance garden which is privated and laid to astro-turf with flower beds and borders.
From the Unthank Road office proceed into Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a right hand turning into Gloucester Street. Proceed along the road taking your fourth left into Leicester Street where the property will be located on your right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61150169.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102415. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.