3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWharton Road, Winsford
Sold STC £125,000
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
- Established property in well-known residential area
- Three bedroom semi-detached house
- Large kitchen/diner, two reception rooms
- off road parking
- Front and rear gardens
GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000 Located in the established area of Wharton is this three bed semi detached property new on the market. It boasts two reception rooms and off road parking as well as front and rear gardens. It has a large kitchen/diner and a large patio at the rear of the property.
GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
Located in the established area of Wharton is this three bed semi detached property new on the market. It boasts two reception rooms and off road parking as well as front and rear gardens. It has a large kitchen/diner and a large patio at the rear of the property.
Single glazed front door. Radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Sitting Room 12' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.07m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Gas fire. Ceiling coving. Radiator.
Lounge 13' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.17m x 3.40m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevation. Gas fire. Radiator. Ceiling coving.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 7" x 7' 11" ( 5.36m x 2.41m )
Tiled floor. Built in fridge freezer. Built in oven. Central heating boiler. Part tiled. Radiator. Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation. Solid oak wall and base units. Ceiling coving. Understairs storage. Four ring hob. One and a half sink drainer. Breakfast bar. Integrated fridge and freezer.
Ceiling coving. Radiator. Store cupboard.
Bedroom 1 14' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.73m )
Laminate floor. Picture rail. Spot lights. Double built in wardrobe. Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation. False ceiling. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.64m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 Irregular Shaped Room 9' 1" x 7' 11" plus recess ( 2.77m x 2.41m plus recess )
Double glazed Upvc window to the rear elevation. Radiator.
Laminate floor. Radiator. Bath with shower over. Double glazed window to the side elevation. WC. Vanity wash basin. Tiled walls.
Walled frontage with access to front door.
Access via wooden gates with flagged area for parking. Flagged patio area. Walled parameter.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61154597.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSF103866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.