2 bedroom flat for saleLeamon Court, Brandon
- Town Centre Location
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Car Parking
- No Onward Chain
A good sized two bedroom second floor apartment, located within this modern purpose built development over looking open fields to the front and within easy walking distance of the town centre and main line railway station. The property would make an ideal investment or first time purchaser.
A good sized two bedroom second floor apartment located within this modern purpose built development over looking open fields to the front and within easy walking distance of the town centre and main line railway station. The property would make an ideal investment purchase or first time buyer and offered with no onward chain.
Communal entrance door with intercom system and stairs leading to:
Second Floor Landing
Private door leading into:
With laminated floor, storage heater, storage cupboard and hatch to loft space.
Lounge 16' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.93m x 3.68m )
With laminated floor, bay window to front with views over open farmland, storage heater, door way leading to:
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.33m x 3.23m )
With sealed unit UPVC window to rear, coved and textured ceiling and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
With sealed unit UPCV window to rear, coved and textured ceiling and electric heater
White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, close coupled WC and laminated floor.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 5' 9" ( 4.04m x 1.75m )
Window to front, fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink, built in double oven and built in electric hob with cooker hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and storage heater.
The property benefits from well maintained grounds, one private parking space and visitor spaces.
From William H Browns Brandon Office proceed to the top of the High Street turning left and then take your first left into Lode Street where the property can be on the right hand side clearly indicated by a William H Brown For Sale board.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61154663.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.