4 bedroom detached house for salePeterborough Close, Grantham
Sold STC £235,000
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 2 En-Suites
- Conservatory and Gardens
- Spacious and versatile accommodation
- Popular residential location
GUIDE PRICE - £235,000 - £240,000! Beautiful 4 double bedroom extended detached home with 2 en-suites, perfectly located in the highly popular residential location of Barrowby Gate. Situated on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with close by A1 and A52 access and local amenities and schooling.
GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £240,000! LOCATION LOCATION! This beautiful four double bedroom extended detached home with two en-suites is perfectly located in the highly popular residential location of Barrowby Gate. Situated on the outskirts of Grantham town centre with close by A1 and A52 access, local amenities and schooling. The property offers extensively spacious and versatile accommodation comprising of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, breakfast kitchen, dining room, conservatory, four double bedrooms, two en-suites and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from driveway, single garage and front and rear gardens to the external.
Double glazed front door, radiator, staircase off and access into the cloakroom.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, 2 piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and W.C. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' 4" maximum x 12' 4" maximum ( 4.37m maximum x 3.76m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, gas coal effect fire with marble hearth and mantle piece surround, TV and telephone points and access into the Breakfast Kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 11" maximum x 9' 7" narrowing to 8' 9" ( 5.46m maximum x 2.92m narrowing to 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and back door, modern soft close low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with splashbacks, electric hob with extractor hood above and electric cooker, integral microwave, fridge freezer and dishwasher and space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Fitted wine rack, radiator, tiled flooring and door into the single garage.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 7' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed patio doors into the conservatory, radiator and telephone point.
Conservatory 13' 10" x 12' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.86m )
UPVC double glazed windows and french doors to the rear garden, glass roof, radiator, TV point, tiled flooring and centre ceiling light.
Hatch access to the loft, airing cupboard and access to 4 double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" plus entrance recess x 8' 11" maximum ( 4.32m plus entrance recess x 2.72m maximum )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and cupboards, dressing unit, TV point, second hatch access to loft and access into En-Suite 1.
UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, 3 piece white suite comprising of corner shower cubicle with decorative mermaid splashbacks, wash hand basin with vanity below and W.C. Shaving point, heated towel radiator, tiled floor, extractor fan and downlighters.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" maximum x 9' 1" ( 3.48m maximum x 2.77m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, TV point, fitted triple wardrobe and access into En-Suite 2.
UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect, two piece suite comprising of shower cubicle and splashbacks and wash hand basin with vanity below. Extractor fan, shaving point and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" plus recess x 8' 6" plus entrance recess ( 3.00m plus recess x 2.59m plus entrance recess )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted single wardrobe and TV and telephone points.
Bedroom 4 16' 10" x 6' 10" narrowing to 5' 8" ( 5.13m x 2.08m narrowing to 1.73m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, TV point and fitted sliding triple wardrobe.
UPVC double glazed frosted window to the front aspect, 3 piece white modern suite with bath, shower above, bi-folding shower screen door, tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin with vanity below and soft close W.C. Tiled floor, extractor fan, shaving point, stainless steel heated towel radiator, fitted shelving and linen storage space.
To the front of the property - Laid to lawn area with flowerbed surrounds and driveway to the single garage. Outside lighting and gated side access to the rear garden. Driveway has space for several vehicles.
To the rear of the property - Indian sand stone patio sitting area with a raised laid to lawn with flowerbed surrounds and a further patio sitting area. Brick built BBQ, dwarfed fruit trees, outside water tap and outside power.
Single Garage 19' 4" maximum x 9' 1" maximum ( 5.89m maximum x 2.77m maximum )
Up and over door, power and lighting, access to the gas boiler and consumer unit and door into the kitchen diner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61154729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.