5 bedroom detached house for saleLightwood Close, Lichfield, Staffordshire
- Superbly located and well presented 3 storey 5 bedroom family home
- Delightful cul de sac setting opposite attractive established copse with walkway and stream
- Spacious entrance hall with fitted guests cloakroom
- Generous through lounge and separate dining room
- Good sized family breakfast kitchen
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en suite bathroom
- Guests bedroom with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 5/fitted study
- 2 large second floor double bedrooms and family bathroom
- Detached double garage and driveway
A delightful tree lined pathway cuts through the heart of Darwin Park with a natural stream running alongside and strategically located benches to sit and enjoy the surrounding aspects, all of which forms the front aspect of this superbly located detached home. A truly rare opportunity with what must be one of the most desirable spots on the estate, this generous family home must be viewed to be appreciated. Within easy walking distance of city centre amenities, the property is an ideal family home with its five bedroom layout set across three floors. Lichfield's city centre amenities include a broad range of shopping and leisure opportunities, together with bus and rail stations. With its stunning location and generous accommodation an early viewing of this very fine family home is strongly recommended.
Property ref: 121_863_4216997
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-61156559.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4216997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.